Sunday, September 7, 2025

7ot - 8ot 08/09/2025

 

About 7oT +48 888087778

Biophysical Sleep Optimization Innovation

I am currently working on a biophysical sleep optimizer for functioning at home, of course, the assembly is also a portable option so that in today’s era of technology and miniaturization it would be comfortable and safe… my research lasted over a decade and ended with success, at the moment I have a prototype in the home version and also portable in a satisfactory execution, however, the time I spent on assembling and understanding, above all, the important parameters of neurobiology, physiology and human psyche in order to properly adjust the optimization did not allow me to raise funds, so I am sharing the information and I hope that investors from all over the world will appear soon. INVESTMENT .

mariuszlin11@outlook.com

31/07/2024 

Of course, the optimizer will also work for sports regeneration after increased effort, for example during the Olympics, competitions or other multi-day sports participation. The project includes several versions, from basic to extended, everything is still in progress, so the application possibilities may expand with further research and development.

14/08/2024

I’m still waiting for investors to be interested in the project, my financial capacity is at a low level because I’ve spent a lot of time on research and development, so … Maybe I will explain some aspects that will illustrate why everyone will need a biooptimizer at home – namely, few people know that we have ionization in our heads, and in it eight neurotransmitters for each segment, which at night must be transferred to a negative charge, so that we can function well and optimally during the day, slowly walk into a positive state, and where, as we know, our work is in a three-shift system, so this solution will be useful when we come home from the night shift We will be able to simulate the night parameters of the bio environment ..

6/9/2024

Next, using the bio optimizer, I would like to take care of the quality of development of children and adolescents, taking into account the emitting radio magnetic field from various devices, a well-known fact is already becoming – Childhood neurosis – is a common anxiety disorder that affects the development and life of children. It manifests itself in difficulties in learning, concentration, excessive shyness, anger and aggression. The disorder can lead to health problems, such as headaches or stomach aches resulting from disorders of perception of nerve endings – neurosensors.

8/9/2025 …….8ot

Further research confirming that I am moving in the right direction has concluded after a period of over 2 years. This is another element that helps to regenerate and optimize sleep, as well as provide better quality molecules to the organism, especially fundamental proteins and carbohydrates (unfortunately, I cannot afford appropriate and regular blood tests to confirm the parameters). I am still waiting for an investor who sees the potential of the upcoming future.

About the Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment